Saturday 29th of June - 2 - 3.30 pm - Beeswax Wraps
Beeswax wraps are an environmentally friendly alternative to the use of cling film and foil for storing food. They are reusable, and when cared for properly should last around 12 months. When they have reached the end of their useful life they can be added to your compost heap - what’s not to love! I have been using these for a few months now and they are brilliant - and because they are breathable are wonderful for cheeses and bread, and they can be used for many other things too.
in this workshop you will learn about the ingredients used in making these wraps, a quick and easy method for making your own wraps at home as well as how to care for and refresh your wraps. You will make one large and one small wrap using material from the studio stash.
All our workshops are taught in small friendly groups and refreshments are included!
Please complete the booking fields above so that I know who to expect on the day. After your payment has been received you will receive an email with a confirmation/ticket- this is for your records only, you do not need to bring this with you.
Terms and Conditions
1. Location & Accessibility - Paper and Smiles Studio is located in the grounds of Whitehall Garden Centre, Woodborough, postcode SN9 5PF. There is some parking outside of the studio and plenty more on site. There is access to a shared toilet, this is located up one steep step.
2. Booking - A workshop place is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
3. Cancellation – Refunds can be given for any cancellations made up to 14 days prior to the start of the workshop.
4. Cancellation within 14 days of the workshop – Refunds cannot be given if a cancellation is made within 14 days of a workshop taking place. The full amount is transferable to any of our other workshops.
5. In the unlikely event that we must cancel a workshop all participants will be entitled to a refund, or to transfer the booking to another workshop depending on availability. We cannot except liability for travel or other costs.
6. The workshop will start promptly, to ensure that we make the most of our time please allow plenty of time for finding the studio and getting settled.
10. We will be using various tools, some sharp, although safety guidelines will be issued you are responsible for your own actions. Care and caution should be taken.
11. Completion of this booking is also acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.