Come along to the Paper and Smiles Studio and join in with one of our art and craft workshops, most of our workshops are suitable for all ages and abilities - please check out the full detailed description on each listing for more specifics.
The Studio is located in a peaceful corner in the grounds of Woodborough Garden Centre - you can make a full day of your visit as there are lots of other independent businesses onsite including antique and gift shops,a beauty salon and hairdressers, cafes and of course the garden centre itself.
I am delighted to say that I will also be welcoming some guests into the studio - these are clearly marked below with links to the relevant website for booking. All of my workshops can be booked via the web shop or directly with me in the Studio.
Half Term - Opening Hours Tues 28th - Fri 31st 9am - 12pm
All week - Drop in Fathers Day Card Making - There will be a Make-Away table set up where children can pop in and make their Dad, Grandad, Uncle, Brother.....(or any other significant person in their life) a card. There is a charge of £2 per card for this activity. This is an unsupervised activity - there will be lots of examples on the table and of course all the equipment and materials are provided.
- Tuesday 28th - 09:30 am - Air dry Clay bedroom decoration, make a clay garland, hanging decoration or bunting for your bedroom using cutters, stamps and inks - £8 per person
- Wednesday 29th - 09:30 am - Friendship Bracelets with a loom, make a loom and learn how to make a 7 stranded rope bracelet with a button fastening - £5 per person
- Thursday 30th - 09:30 am - Rock Painting - Come along and try this popular activity - each person will be able to create one large and one small rock which you can either gift, keep or hide for a stranger to find - £5 per person
- Friday 31st - 09:30 am - Polymer Clay Creations - Make a mini creature as a charm or necklace - £6 per person
- Saturday 1st - 10 am - 2 pm - Drop in Rock Painting £5 per person (no need to book)
- Thursday 6th - 11 am-12 pm - Craft Club with Karen from Dots and Blocks - £10 per person more information on how to book here.
- Thursday 6th - 1 pm -2:30 pm - Block Printing Taster Workshop (Wooden Block Printing - with Karen from Dots and Blocks £20 per person - more information on how to book here.
- Wednesday 12th - 10 am - 1 pm Advanced Dot Mandalas with Karen from Dots and Blocks
- Thursday 13th - 9.30am - 12.30pm - Sew a Summer Skirt with Ramona from RHensel Fashion Design £25 per person
- Friday 14th - 11 am - 12:30 am - Beeswax Wraps - Learn how to make your own reusable food wraps - £15 per person
- Saturday 22nd - 11 am - 12:30 am - Chunky French Knitting - Make your own chunky french knitting loom using recycled materials and then use it to create a chunky french knitted necklace. - £15 per person
- Friday 28th - 10 am - 1 pm - Silver Ring Workshop - In this workshop you will learn to make 2 Silver Rings (one of which will be hand-stamped and personalised) - with Fiona from Jewellery Moves £60 per person - for booking information click here.
- Saturday 29th - 9.30am - 12.30 pm - Sew a Summer Skirt with Ramona from RHensel Fashion Design £25 per person
Don't see anything here that takes your fancy? Then get in touch - I may be able to put a workshop on (or I might know a person who can)!